Thursday, May 28, 2009

My friend Eric


This is my friend Eric. 












Eric and I used to be roommates. It was a fun time. But then he came to me one day and said, "Joe, you're a great guy. Possibly the best person I've ever met. But I'm afraid I have to move out." 

"Eric, that makes me sad. Why are you leaving?" 

"Joe," he said. "It's... I want to get married." 

"But Eric, people get married in Illinois all the time." 

"No, Joe,  you don't understand. It's Steve and I. We want to get married. We've wanted to get married for a long time. I mean, God knows we've been, you know, doing it for long enough." 

"Yeah." 

"You know, in the butt," he laughed. 

"Right. Well, that's where you do it, if you're gay." 

"Right you are! And now we're... well, we're going to get hitched, goshdarnit! We're going to be together forever!"   

This is Eric and Steve together, just so you see what I mean. 












Personally, I think they're going to be a great couple. Eric, well, he's a great guy. And Steve, well... Steve makes a good bottom. I'm pretty confident they're going to be doing it, in the butt, for years and years to come. 

I wish them well. 


1 comment:

  1. I choose to express my reaction to this blog through the words of Phil Rizzuto:

    "HO-LY COW!"

    On another note, I think it's about time I stopped watching Seinfeld every evening at 5:30, 7 and 7:30, and sometimes 11:30.

    In closing, and sticking with the Rizzuto theme of this response, Joe, you're a huckleberry.

    ReplyDelete